"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby Showers!

Doug and Leigh Anne!  Don't they
look well rested:)

I've been lax on my blogging lately!  The weekend of January 13-15 I flew to Houston to attend two baby showers for Doug and Leigh Anne.  Saturday night my family had a baby shower for family and a couple of close family friends.    Cousins came in from Austin and Fort Worth and Janet flew in from Huntsville.  Such fun!  We were missing a few- Jeff, James and Jay - but we are so spread out that it is a real treat when we all get together.  Sunday afternoon Leigh Anne's family and friends had another shower.  Caden is a lucky baby!!  I think they have everything they need - and want!!!  My camera got left at Ardell's on Saturday night so I don't have pictures of the festivities on Sunday.
Unwrapping the "travel system".  Caden
will be riding in style!
Caden's First Quilt


Ardell "Nana" and Holly
Lily and Christie (Caden has two cousins
close to his age!!)

Leigh Anne is doing well and is getting great reports from her doctor.  Doug is super busy at work but will be able to take time off when Caden is born.  As for me, I'll drive over when Caden is born but am staying with Drue or Ardell (whoever will have me!!)  The new family needs time alone to bond!!!






Due date is February 18th.

No comments: