"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Monday, January 14, 2013

December in Houston

 (I'm trying to get caught up)

The new house (built in the 40s)  And, that's
my Casita back there.  I actually backed up
through those gates and got it back there - with
LA's direction.  Way proud!
December was spent in Houston.  Doug and Leigh Anne just bought a new house in The Heights.  I was able to park la Casita behind their house and help with the move - mainly babysitting Caden while they unpacked, organized, shopped and tended to other things with the move as well as the coming Christmas holiday.   It was great getting to spend so much time with them and having the Casita right there.
Reading a Christmas Story.


Christmas morning - isn't this typical.  New
toys and he is having great fun sitting
in a gift box.
Spending time with Caden was great fun!  The little guy is super active and doesn't stay still for long.  Not sure how I ever managed three.  (well, I was a lot younger!!)

These two have the same gorgeous
color hair!
Christmas morning was spent with Doug, Leigh Ann and Caden.  Doug made us a great brunch.  Then I was off to spend the day with my siblings at Barb and Jim's.  Doug, La and Caden spent the day with Leigh Ann's family.

Uncle Nick finally gets to meet the little guy.
Black Bear, Black Bear what do you see?
Love reading to my favorite little guy.
Janet and Nick arrived on the 26 so we had Christmas with them.  We missed you Sarah!  Nick had to work so headed back to Huntsville later in the day.  Janet stayed for a couple of days and she and I headed to Huntsville towing la Casita.

I ended the year camped in Monte Santo State Park in Huntsville.

No comments: