"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Monday, January 14, 2013

Glamping up La Casita

Time to glamp up the Casita!!!  While I was in Houston, I ordered some pillow ticking to recover the seat cushions.  There were so many little upholstery shops in The Heights I wimped out and just had those done.

Janet and I went shopping for curtain fabric but couldn't find what we liked - so we ended up with some drapery panels.  As many of you know, Janet loves to decorate.   I spent a couple of days at her house sewing - yes, sewing!!!  It's been a while:)  This was easy stuff - I used the drapery panels (from Target) for curtains and then made pillow shams with the pillow ticking.

I like it!!!

This is the sleeping area.


Dining area (guest room, desk, and sewing area:

No comments: